Booking & Cancellation Policy
You are very important to us at The Relaxation Room.
We do ask you to arrive for your treatment 10 minutes before your scheduled time to allow you to fill out a brief consultation form so we can personalise your therapy. Many clients ask what to wear for their treatment, please contact us for details.
We do ask for full payment when booking treatments. This is to ensure we can offer the best availability for all our clients. Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or cash in person. If using a gift card as payment, we need to take the Gift card reference on booking.
In the event of a cancellation we will provide refunds based on the cancellation policy defined below.
We hold your appointments just for you and ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment that you please provide us with at least 24-hour notice. Then our team will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients on our waiting list.
We do understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency. However, last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ will be charged a cancellation fee each time, these fees are as follows:
- Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
- ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
As a courtesy, we contact you to confirm the date and time of your appointment.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
We will always try our best to accommodate you if you’re running behind for whatever reason, however if you are late it can affect the remainder of our teams’ day by delaying them for their clients who come in on time.
For this reason we have set the following procedures:
- Clients will generally be allowed a 5-10 minute grace period.
- If you are able to make it in time for your entire treatment to be completed, then we will complete the treatment, if not, it may be necessary to reschedule part of your treatment. This will allow us to meet the meet our commitment to our next client and so ensure they are not kept waiting.
Please, always call if you even think you might be late; we’d rather know as early as possible so we can do our best to fit you in without upsetting the flow of the day. In this case, you will still be charged 100% of the original service(s) scheduled as per the following
Here is a breakdown of our late fees:
- If the client arrives late but within the allotted time, but has to forgo some parts of the treatment 100% of the booked treatment charge will apply.
- If the client does not arrive in time for the service to be completed, you will be charged 100% of the booked treatment.
Please remember that your appointments are reserved for you and only you.
We very much appreciate your business and adherence with our policies.
Promotions, Offers & Packages
All offers , promotions and packages are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Offers are not cumulative
- See individual promotions for details.
- Refunds on promotions and packages sold are not available unless certified medical reasons exist that the treatment cannot be carried out. Should you fall pregnant during your treatment then your remaining sessions/areas will be put on hold until you are able to resume.
- Should for any reason outside of a medical one you wish to stop your treatment plan then you may redeem the remaining value of treatment plan/package purchased for any other treatments.
- Promotions are sold as a maximum of 1 per person
- Promotions & pre-payments are not transferable.
The Relaxation Room is not responsible for the safekeeping of clients lost personal belongings. Although every effort is made to contact customers should any lost property be found , we cannot guarantee the safe return of anything that may have been left in our centres and responsibility should be that of the client and not the therapist or any member of staff.